Where should you apply for a D7 visa Portugal?

Movingto Editorial Team
November 29, 2021

You should always apply for a D7 visa in your host country at the local Portuguese embassy. You cannot apply for a D7 visa from Portugal. 

We recommend getting in touch with a immigration solicitor who can help with your application and any enquiries you may have about the Portuguese D7 visa.

Ready to hire an immigration lawyer?

We compare the best firms in the industry, so you don’t have to

Get in touch

How do we know this?

Hundreds of people ask Movingto for help every year. We talk to hundreds of local professionals, then we share the information with you.

Related questions